2022 Toyota Sequoia for Sale in Bluffton, SC, Serving Hilton Head Island & Hardeeville
Why should you buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia in Bluffton, SC, Serving Hilton Head Island & Hardeeville?
The 2022 Toyota Sequoia for sale at Stokes Toyota Hilton Head in Bluffton, SC – serving Hilton Head Island, Hardeeville, and Beaufort, SC, and Savannah, GA – is geared for your family’s next outing.
The 2022 Toyota Sequoia: What We Like
Your family deserves a ride that can keep up, and this one is always one step ahead. It’s powered by a 5.7L V8 engine generating 381 hp/401 lb.-ft. of torque, making it a real force of strength. The reinforced body-on-frame construction makes it durable, so whatever terrain you find yourself on, you’ll be prepared. Available Multi-Mode AWD lets you curate your driving experience each time you’re behind the wheel, and with the Automatic Limited-Slip Differential, even the wet and slippery roads are manageable.
You deserve peace of mind each time you’re behind the wheel, and this SUV follows through. With Toyota Safety Sense™ P, you’ll enjoy the comfort of the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and Lane Departure Alert1. Plus, with Safety Connect® 24/7 emergency response, you’ll have a dedicated team on your side when the unexpected occurs.
Why Buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia NOW from Stokes Toyota Hilton Head?
Right now is a great time to buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia from Stokes Toyota Hilton Head because we have amazing new Toyota specials and new Toyota auto loan rates are at an all-time low! Our entire new Toyota inventory is online for your shopping convenience. Check it out and contact us ASAP to take a test drive!
1Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather, and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
STARTING MSRP $50,500*
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- Smart Key System 127 with Push Button Start
- Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay® compatible
STARTING MSRP $53,215*
- Chrome grille surround with black insert and accent
- TRD sport-tuned suspension with Bilstein® shocks
- 20-in. TRD Sport black alloy wheels
STARTING MSRP $59,520*
- 20-in. machine-finish split-spoke with dark silver-accent alloy wheels
- Leather-trimmed and heated front seats
- Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation trial
NIGHTSHADE SPECIAL EDITION
STARTING MSRP $60,605*
- -20-in. black split-spoke alloy wheels
- -7-passenger seating with black leather trim and second-row captain’s chairs
- -Integrated LED fog lights with darkened chrome surround
STARTING MSRP $64,625
- -Rigid Industries® LED fog lights
- -18-in. black BBS® forged-aluminum TRD Pro alloy wheels
- -TRD Pro front and rear TRD FOX® shocks with piggyback reservoirs
STARTING MSRP $66,550*
- -20-in. machine-finish split-spoke with dark silver-accent alloy wheels
- -Perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats
- -JBL® Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation trial
Look sharp and be efficient at the same time with Sequoia’s energy-conserving LED lighting including low-
and high-beam headlights with auto on/off feature, Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and fog lights. See, and be
seen, like never before.
Tow Up To 7400 lbs.
Forged on a fully boxed frame for durability and independent rear suspension you just won’t see on all
SUVs, Sequoia is ready for your next family challenge. Whether your next adventure calls for boats, trailers
or even other vehicles, you’ll appreciate how Sequoia’s 7400-lb. towing capacity 158 makes it easy
to bring them along for the ride.
Dynamic Navigation Trial
Get there in style. Sequoia features an available Dynamic Navigation trial 160 137 that lets you download the
up-to-date map data, routes and points of interest. Just set your destination and it will help you find the
To help keep children safe and secure, Sequoia has LATCH, which stands for “Lower Anchors and Tethers
for CHildren.” With lower anchors on the outboard rear seats and a tether anchor on the rear center
seat, LATCH allows you to securely mount a child seat quickly and easily.
*Source ‐ Toyota.com